About Balance Forecasting
With the Balance Forecasting budgeting tool you can create a detailed cash flow forecast of your financial future based on your monthly expenses and income.
The Forecast Method:
- Enter your starting account balance.
- Enter your income and expenses and specify how often they occur (i.e. monthly, biweekly, etc.).
- See how your account balance changes over time, up to 30 years into the future.
- Plan ahead by analyzing your future balance and cash flow.
- Easily fine-tune your future transactions in case plans change (i.e. your monthly insurance payment changes).
- See how changing, adding or removing a recurring bill will affect your future balance (i.e. getting a new car loan).
- Fully functional free one month trial, no payment needed. Limited features thereafter.
- Rich website with tons of features.
- Responsive design that provides consistent experience across all browsers and mobile devices.
- Multiple accounts to keep track of checking accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, etc.
- Calendar to view your forecast month by month.
- Charts to see your changing balance.
- Monthly or yearly reports to view and analyze your history.
- Categorize your items for easy grouping. Set budgets for each category and see the monthly progress for each of them.
- Clean, lightning fast and intuitive interface.
- Offline Mode if you want to keep your data on your device.