Bills Monitor Free
About Bills Monitor Free
If you’re buried under a sea of bills, Bills Monitor helps you dig yourself out.
This is bills app that is to handle your payment and deposit amounts and make you sure pay your bills on time.
Now its time to pay your bills on time and get clear overview of your cash flow.
No more late payment fees!!!
- Overview : View current month amount, total paid amount.
- View Over due,Today, Next 10 days bills
- Add, Edit and Delete Bills
- Separate Last Date, Paid Date
- Mark as Paid Button on each unpaid bill
- View paid/unpaid bills of a recurrent bill
- Different View of Bills : Calendar and List
- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates
- Color Codes for payable and receivable
- Automatically mark bill as paid
- Widget showing count and amount of Overdue, Today, Next 10 days Bills
- Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Supports local decimal separator
- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts
- Add bills with category, amount, payable/receivable, ref no. ,notes
- Reminder about bills : Same day, one day before, two days before and a week before
- 4 Different Calendar Designs
- Pre-Defined Bills : Templates
- Add, Edit and Delete Categories
- Share a Bill
- Shows this month/today total paid amount, unpaid amount
- Search Bill by Name or Bill Notes
- Simple and Easy to use
- Filter Bills by Payable, Receivable in Month View
- Export Bills as CSV and html
- Backup and Restore to/from SD Card.
- Different Currency Support
- Sort Bill
- Partial Payments
- Remind you until the Bill is paid
- DropBox BackUp/Restore
- Monthly Expense vs Income Chart
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Vibrate to remind payment
Overview : View current month amount, total paid amount.
View Over due,Today, Next 10 days bills
View paid/unpaid bills of a recurrent bill
Widget showing count and amount of Overdue, Today, Next 10 days Bills
Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
Pre-Defined Bills : Templates
Search Bill by Name or Bill Notes
Export Bills as CSV and html