Biomechanics of the Spine
About Biomechanics of the Spine
The app does not support Windows 10S.
The first digital tool that provides a realistic and movable 3D model of the human spine to help students explore and professionals demonstrate the structures and biomechanics of the human spine.
- High anatomical accuracy
- Full, user-controlled range of motion via dynamic slider system
- Morph between user-defined poses
- Layers of anatomical structures
- Longitudinal sections of the spine
- Adjustable background color and lighting settings
High anatomical accuracy
500+ separate anatomical structures