About Birthday Hub
Never forget a birthday or anniversary!
If you don’t want to have your anniversaries in your calendar, this is the app you have been looking for.
Birthday Hub does not only give you an overview of the birthdays and all other anniversaries in your Contacts App with a live tile and reminders. If you have pinned the app to your start screen, the live tile counter becomes active if there are birthdays or anniversaries in the timespan you have defined. On the wide and large live tile you can see the next birthdays.
This app will show you the zodiac sign of your contacts, the age, the count of days to the next birthday or anniversary and so on.
You can add custom anniversaries like namedays, wedding days and of course birthdays which do not have to be in the Contacts App.
You can add contacts without a phone number which do not have to be in the Contacts App.
You can directly send an sms or email or make a phone call in this app. Just like in your Contacts App.
- Optimized as Windows 10 Universal App
- You can use it on your smartphone, tablet or desktop pc with Windows 10 and your Windows 8.1 smartphones)
- Continuum (Windows 10 only)
- Notification Center support
- Lockscreen support
- Live Tile in different sizes
- Transparent Live Tiles
- Zodiac signs at the details page of the contacts
- Import of all birthdays and anniversaries from your Contacts app
- Hiding of unimportant contacts you don’t want (Windows 10)
The following features can be unlocked with an In-App purchase:
- Listview grouped by Zodiac Signs
- Dark color theme
- Sync over all your Windows 10 devices via your OneDrive
- Backup on your OneDrive
- iCalendar Import (Windows 10 desktop and tablet)
If you connect your Contacts App with facebook the app will also import your facebook friends with a birthdate.
If you have any issues or an idea for a new feature please email me from the about page of birthday hub.
If some of your birthdays are one day off, please check if the birthdays in your Contacts App are correct. The app does need correct birthdates in the people hub because it does use these dates to calculate the time to their next birthday.