Check Your Interest
About Check Your Interest
Check Your Interest provides five essential financial equations for your financial planning:
- The future value of a present asset;
- The present value of a future asset;
- The future value of periodic payments;
- The present value of periodic payments;
- Loan payment.
• Shows you the power of compound interest over time.
• Helps you evaluate your financial assets with different interest rates and different investment periods.
• Helps you learn about annuities.
• Check Your Interest is educational, showing you each equation rather than making the calculations behind the scenes.
• Discounts future assets to their present values, showing you how much you must invest today to reach future goals.
• No advertisements.