Child Growth Tracker
About Child Growth Tracker
Record multiple children’s weight, height, and head circumference measurements and use them to generate growth charts and percentiles from birth to age 20 for some measurements.
Both the CDC and WHO charts are included, as well as the Fenton gestational age charts for pre-term babies or ultrasound measurements. All percentiles are calculated using the same high accuracy LMS method doctor’s offices often use.
You can save images of your child’s charts or percentile tables to share, put in a baby book, or take along to discuss with your child’s doctor. Easily export and import data to an open CSV format. Compare multiple children’s growth curves, or enter a parent’s data and compare child with parent.
Visit our web page for FAQ, video user guide, details about percentiles and CSV imports/exports, and more.
- Easy to use and completely free!
- Record measurements for an unlimited number of children
- Supports emoji use in child names for fun individualization
- Age-vs-weight, Age-vs-Height, Age-vs-Head Circumference, Age-vs-BMI, and Weight-vs-Height Charts
- CDC, WHO, and Fenton Pre-Term Percentiles
- Show percentiles using either real age (based on birth date) or corrected age (based on due date) for premature babies
- Compare multiple children on the same plot
- Clickable points on the charts show exact percentiles, or easily generate a table of percentiles for all measurements
- Easily save chart images
- Securely stored data integrated with Android backup
- Export and import measurements to CSV files
Compare multiple children on the same plot with WHO, CDC, and Pre-Term percentiles
Clickable points on the charts show exact percentiles, or easily generate a table of percentiles for all measurements
Includes all the common measurements: age vs. weight, height, head circumference, and BMI, as well as weight vs. height
Show percentiles using real age or corrected age for premature babies
Import and export measurements to CSV spreadsheet files