Colibri Audio Player
About Colibri Audio Player
Colibri Audio Player is an audio and music player for Windows 10 with nice appearance, intuitive interface and powerful functionality.
- Minimalistic design, intuitive interface, easy navigation through the file system and playlists
- Flexible playlist management: create and edit playlists, set the display order of playlists and audio tracks in just a few clicks
- Low CPU and RAM consumption, battery saving for notebooks
- Supports keyboard control
- Supports playback control with multimedia keys, even during background playback
- Smart Recovery: if you have moved or renamed files from playlists, just start restore playlists and Colibri Audio Player will find the files you need and make necessary corrections to playlists.
- Colibri Audio Player supports almost all popular formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, FLAC, ALAC, OGG/OGA (FLAC, OPUS, Speex, Vorbis), M4A, M4R, AC3, AIFF/AIF, WV (hybrid mode is supported), AMR, MKA, MP2.
- Built-in audio converter from any of the supported formats to MP3, WAV and FLAC
- Built-in audio file trimmer. Trim audio file of any of the supported formats and save the extracted audio track as MP3, WAV or FLAC file
- Pricing policy: with Colibri Audio Player you get the final product. This means that our application does not and will never have any ads, paid subscriptions, in-app purchases or add-ons purchased. All future updates and add-ons will be free.
Note 1. If you encounter any difficulties while using our application, please read the Colibri Audio Player user manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xirS5NAo7k_VQNqu6XTFkCt0Jt4aMfA6/view?usp=sharing