GEIGER Toolbox - PREVIEW
About GEIGER Toolbox - PREVIEW
The GEIGER toolbox offers access to a wealth of knowledge and advice for step-by-step improvement of cybersecurity.
- SIngle-push of a button self-assessment
- Step-by-step recommendations for improving cybersecurity
- Pairing of monitored devices
- Sharing of risk score with supervisor
- History of events and risk score
- Data protection settings
Access to tools:
- Montimage Cyberrange for training defence against Phishing
- FHNW Mobile Learning for getting introduced to cybersecurity
- Kaspersky/Montimage Mobile Security for protecting devices
- Montimage Intrusion Detection System for monitoring networks (Western Europe)
- DNSC RO-BOOST sensor for monitoring networks (Eastern Europe)
- KPMG Chatbot for handling and reporting incidents
The GEIGER toolbox is offered by the Horizon2020 project www.cyber-geiger.eu as a limited BETA trial. By using the toolbox you agree to participate in the research.
By default, the GEIGER toolbox stores your data on your devices and not in a central cloud. You control the sharing of data with the GEIGER researchers.
The GEIGER toolbox is supported by a team of Security Defenders from the Netherlands, Romania, France, and Switzerland. Contact them for a fast response.
Helpdesk: [email protected]