Genian ZTNA Agent
About Genian ZTNA Agent
In this perimeter-less world, where do you currently stand, as network environments continue to evolve dramatically and cyber threat surfaces continue to change and expand?
Expedite securing network edges by adopting zero trust security.
These two essential elements will help you solve the puzzle of how to achieve zero trust.
■ Digital Identity Attributes
“Never trust, always verify” – but never trust what? Define the specifics of devices accessing your network by correlating them with both their technical and business contexts in real-time.
■ Universal ZTNA
ZTNA is not only necessary for remote work. The same security and user experience should be provided anywhere—on campus networks, in branch offices, and in the cloud.
Extended product description
- Features *
- Infrastructure Independent Network Sensor
- Device Platform Intelligence (https://www.genians.com/platform-intelligence/)
- IP Address Management
- Switch Port Management (SNMP)
- WLAN Visibility/Security
- Traffic Flow/Analysis (Netflow)
Zero Trust NAC
- Micro Segmentation
- Context-based Least Privilege Access
- Multi-layered Enforcement – ARP / DHCP / 802.1x (RADIUS) / Cloud Gateway / Agent / SPAN(Mirror)
- Application Visibility and Control
- IP Mobility (VxLAN, Always on ZTNA)
- Cloud Workload Visibility
- Cloud Security Group Management Automation
- Zero Trust Security Policy for Cloud Workload
- Security Service Edge (SSE) on the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- White-labeled SASE solution for MSSP
Secure Remote Access
- ZTNA Agent for Secure Remote Connection
- Biometric (FIDO) Authentication
- Dynamic Policy Enforcement (RADIUS CoA)
- Always on ZTNA
- IPSec / SSL-VPN Gateway
Genian ZTNA Agent Install Package