About Inventory Tracker
Inventory Tracker is a perfect solution to track inventory for business bookkeeping and tax purposes.
Inventory Tracker makes it easy to track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment and balance sheet on yearly, monthly, weekly and daily basis. It can also transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your inventory report. It’s the excellent Android inventory tracking app for business or warehouse administrators, sales people, managers and business owners.
- Barcode scanner
- Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
- Currency: User can select one from 27 most used currencies.
- Auto completion: Inventory Tracker has an artificial intelligence built in designed to remember the item related information (such as category, company, location, unit cost and price). Once the item is selected, other information will be automatically filled in.
- Auto Default Value: Previous used value will be used as default value for next data entry.
- User-extendable Database: User can always extend database to have more inventory items, categories, companies, locations, suppliers and clients. User defined information will be saved in database for future use.
- Multiple Inventory Items
- Multiple Categories
- Multiple Companies
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Suppliers and Clients
- Report in CSV format
- Export report to SD card
- Send report by Email or to Dropbox or Google Doc.
- Filters: Filters Item, Category, Company, Location, Supplier/client, Payment and Shipment information are available in Inventory Log viewer. User can use them by click on the Menu button on the phone
- User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Inventory Tracker.
- Detail view and summary: User can see yearly, monthly, weekly and daily Inventory Log detail and summary. By click on the menu button on the phone, user can use data type filters.
- Optional column: In Inventory Log viewer, user has options to select an optional column to display item, category, company, location or notes.
- Charts and diagrams: User can see monthly inventory summary in charts and diagrams. User can also user data type filters to change data for the diagrams.
- Auto database backup: It allow the program to automatically backup database before program exits. User can turn on/off the feature from Main Menu -> Options -> Auto Database Backup.
- Use Splash Screen: User can turn on/off the option to use splash screen for the application.
- Tap to Sort: In Inventory Log viewer, user also can click on the column header to sort inventory records.
- Install and run from SD card: For Android 2.2 and above, user can switch Inventory Tracker storage location between phone and SD card.
- Backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email
- Restore database from Dropbox™.
- Support 4 popular date formats.
-OS: Android v1.6 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
-Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
—Things you should know—
App developer doesn’t participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you’ll need to check the Google technical help forum.
Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Keep close track of your inventory
Manage multiple items, clients, locations, categories, and companies
Export the data in CSV and HTML format