CategoriesGovernment & politics
About Milipol Paris
Milipol Paris is the Leading Worldwide Exhibition of Homeland security. It is organised under the auspices of the French Ministry of the Interior every two years (odd-numbered years) in France. A Milipol Asia-Pacific is also organised in Singapore the same years whereas another event is held in Qatar and is held each year alternatively in France and in Qatar every even-numbered year.
The aim of this exhibition is to promote technologies and equipment for experts in homeland security, public security, industrial security and major risks prevention.
In 2015 Milipol Paris welcomed 949 exhibitors from 55 countries, 24,056 visitors from 143 countries and 115 official delegations from 77 countries.
Milipol Paris 2017 is pleased to provide the visitors and exhibitors with this mobile app, designed to facilitate your visit and give you access to a large range of information at any time:
• Exhibitor list with information for each company.
• Conference programme with the biography of each speaker.
• Agenda of the events organised during the Exhibition.
• Practical information and the list of on-site services (catering, transportation, etc.).
• Interactive map of the Show (2D/3D) with the route marking feature.