About PushbackZoomer 1.0
This little utility is entirely controlled by speech recognitzion.
The purpose is to control the aircraft movements on the ground in the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 just by speaking commands to the virtual pushback tug driver. You can simpy start talking to the pushback driver by saying e.g. “ground from flightdeck”. The virtual pushback driver will then start a dialogue which will only end once your are pushed back to the airport apron.
- Voice recognition
- Synthetic Speech responses
- Intelligent state sensing, in order to provide a seamless experience.
- More than 1.8 million possible conversations between the pilot and the virtual pushback tug driver.
- Supporting realistic pushback on MSFS airports.
- Cool experience replacing the cumbersome default pushback handling.
The user manual can be downloaded from here:
https://flightzoomer.com/downloads/PushbackZoomer 1.0 User Manual.pdf
Pushback control by spoken commands (voice recognition). Replies by synthetic speech.