Ripple cryptocurrency XPR - Crypto altcoin course
About Ripple cryptocurrency XPR - Crypto altcoin course
Interested in the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain? You better get to know the Ripple. In this app you’ll find a free full mini-course.
You’ve definitely heard a lot about bitcoin, but the future probably belongs to some other cryptocurrency coin (also called altcoins – alternative coins).
Ripple protocol is built upon a distributed open source Internet protocol, consensus ledger and native cryptocurrency called XRP (ripples). Released in 2012, Ripple purpose is to enable “secure, instantly and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks.” It supports tokens representing fiat currency (traditional currencies), cryptocurrency, commodity or any other unit of value such as frequent flier miles or mobile minutes.
In our mini-course:
- Introduction to Ripple
- The concept of Ripple
- How ripples came to life?
- Ripple cryptocurrency XRP
- Ripple Design features
- Ripples and Cryptocurrency mining – Creating XRP from scratch
- Cryptocurrency wallet – How to buy Ripples and how to sell Ripples
- Blockchain technology
- Bonus! Insights to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other altcoins