SecureData ultimately is your PRIVACY PROTECTOR. It is your solution if:
- You have private notes that you do not want anyone to read them.
- You have passwords that you keep forgetting and like to store them securely.
- Use biometrics (and passwords) to restrict access to the application and also protect your notes
*No need to remember the complex passwords
- All your notes and data are stored encrypted with strong encryption algorithms
SecureData is really your SOLUTION for your privacy and security.
Why it’s your solution is because it does protect and secure your data using a very strong encryption algorithm.
It provides you with some tools through which you can protect your privacy through encryption. The encryption algorithm used in SecureData is AES-256 which is a military-grade encryption algorithm and considered unbreakable.
** The tools in SecureData **
1- Note: you can create notes that are stored encrypted.
2- Website: you can save your info for websites such as usernames and passwords in a very convenient way and store them encrypted.
- It does not only hide, it ENCRYPTS and hides unlike most of the apps out there which only hide.
So SecureData is a collection of tools that really fully protects and secures your entire privacy -note, passwords, photos, and more coming- using a very strong encryption. So you can be sure that your privacy is not going to be compromised even if your data/phone is stolen
** On sale for a limited time **
BioMetric validation at a high level to acess the Application and for individual data (notes) protection
Key (passphrase) access for Application and individual notes
Protection against key cracking - all data is stored encrypted
Built in redundancy for backing up your notes
Convenient way to store websites password, confidential information, Accounts etc
Free Unlimited Trial
App allows you to share data with other apps with Share Charm
It does not only hide, it ENCRYPTS and hides unlike most of the apps out there which only hide.