CategoriesNews & weather
About TimeMe Tile
TimeMe is a Windows live tile application which shows the current time,
date, weather and optionally your current battery level all in one live tile,
the app also contains a stopwatch, timer, world clock and sleepscreen mode.
- This is an early beta test release and things may not always work properly,
don’t always rely on the time shown on the tile because it can be wrong.
| Application Features
- Live tile with time, date, weather and battery.
- Turn your device’s screen into a bright flashlight.
- Display a Sleeping Screen (device dock) mode.
- Stopwatch, Timer and World Clock are build in.
- Weather page and lockscreen with weather status.
- View your device’s remaining battery life time.
| Installation Instructions
- Install the TimeMe application on your Windows Device from the store.
- Launch TimeMe once to enable the background live tile updates task.
- Pin the live tile inside the app and set the live tile to the selected size.
| Tips and tricks
- Make sure that TimeMe is allowed to run during your battery saver to keep your tile up-to-date.
- When the app gets updated to a newer version the time may stop updating untill you run the app.
- For more information and help open the “Help” window or tab in the application.
- Windows (Mobile) operating system 10 or higher is required.
- Internet connection to update the current weather and forecast.
- Location services enabled to update your location when chosen to.
| Support and bug report
When you are walking into any problems or bugs you can goto the support page here: http://help.arnoldvink.com
Feel free to make a donation on: http://donation.arnoldvink.com
Live tile with time, date, weather and battery.
Turn your device's screen into a bright flashlight.
Display a Sleeping Screen (device dock) mode.
Stopwatch, Timer and World Clock are build in.
Weather page and lockscreen with weather status.
View your device's remaining battery life time.