True Personality Tests
CategoriesKids & family
About True Personality Tests
True Personality Tests features most major psychometric personality tests and provides the most accurate and detailed personality profile available. The generated personality profile provides information gathered from individual test instrument evaluation (based on most prominent research publications in the field of psychology), as well as a cross-correlated scale of individual personality aspects, gathered from question answers across different personality tests.
The app features over 1600 questions taken from actual clinical personality tests. The results can be used, from within the app, to compare with a normal distribution and obtain an approximation of how rare or common specific evaluated personality aspect is.
You can customize your test by selecting aspects and clinical tests you wish to evaluate. Three priced tiers of tests are available to choose from, depending on your experience and knowledge of personality aspects.
Personality tests are an excellent way of predicting career and relationship success and many of the available tests (with three Big-5 test variations included) evaluate the most reliable personality aspects, such as Openness, Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness and Neuroticism (Negative Emotion). True Personality Tests features 33 test instruments and 230 personality aspects for evaluation.
The tests are suitable for all levels of knowledge and are arranged into three types, based on the user’s interests. For those who aren’t interested in psychometrics and only want to evaluate the most reliable personality aspects, True Personality Tests offers a Simple Test, a cheap an simple option that generates the most usable results. For those seeking to complete several tests and get a more rounded evaluation, a Complex Test is offered, including all 33 tests. Finally, for psychology enthusiasts who want to evaluate all 230 personality aspects with individual tests and across all tests, there is the Full Test, which provides the most accurate personality profile.
Features the following test instruments:
• Cattell’s 16 Personality Factor Questionnaire
• Six Factor Personality Questionnaire
• Abridged Big Five-dimensional Circumplex model
• Big Five Aspects, Seven Personality Aspects
• Computerized Adaptive Test of Personality Disorder
• California Psychological Inventory
• HEXACO Personality Inventory
• Hogan Personality Inventory
• IPIP Interpersonal Circumplex
• Jackson Personality Inventory-Revised
• Multidimensional Personality Questionnaire
• NEO Personality Inventory
• Revised version of the NEO Personality Inventory
• Oregon Avocational Interest Scales
• Oregon Vocational Interest Scales
• Temperament and Character Inventory
• Values in Action
• Balanced Inventory of Desirable Responding
• BIS/BAS Scales
33 Individual test instruments, including Big-5
230 Personality aspects, including Openness, Conscientiousness, Extroversion, Agreeableness and Negative Emotion
Personality aspects cross-correlated across all 33 test instruments
Personality aspect rarity assesment using normal distribution