CategoriesFood & dining
About Vegetarian Living
Vegetarian Living is a magazine for people who want to be inspired by vegetarian cooking – whether you are vegetarian, vegan or simply want to cut down your meat intake and eat more healthily.
Vegetarian Living celebrates the food that’s in season, with some of the best chefs and food writers in the UK today. We strongly believe that meat-free cooking can be delicious, easy and healthy, and aim to bring you an array of inspiring recipes each issue that will appeal to the whole family.
As well as cooking, we have a passion for embracing a more sustainable and eco-friendly way of life (wellies not obligatory), so each issue will be packed with news, celebrity interviews, gardening advice, healthy-living ideas, money-saving tips, kids’ cooking and eco-ideas… and much more.
• Seasonal focus: food guides and recipes based around what’s in season, plus holiday/festivity-related dishes
• Healthy eating: full-colour recipes with full nutritional analysis; tips on smart shopping for health, taste and value
• Meal planners: where to source great products, nutritional information and cooking with/for children
• Eco-friendly living: how to live without harming our planet and fun eco-ideas for inspiring the next generation
• The complete vegetarian package: from growing your own food, to what to buy and how to cook
This is a free app download. Within the app you can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. Subscriptions include the latest issue and every future issue within the subscription period. You can re-subscribe at any time after your subscription expires.
Users can register for/ login to a Pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing Pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]